December 7, 2011

Parisian chic meets Indian charm.


How gorgeous are the outfits from the Channel Paris - Bombay pre-fall 2012 collection? What I personally love about the collection is something we call 'Teekas' in India, which surely has influenced the hair jewelry in the 'Paris Bombay' collection. I can't wait to wear my teekas out somewhere, I usually only wear them at weddings with Indian outfits but I have a feeling this trend will catch on.

For this show the Grand Palais was transformed into an Indian-themed dinner party for the Chanel Metiers d'Art show, which was just oozing with opulence.


The models were adorned with gorgeous tunics, shawls, brocade pants & jeweled flats  - all inspired by a country Karl Lagerfield hasn't been to and I must say I'm impressed.









And here's a pic with me wearing a teeka....




No comments:

Post a Comment