April 20, 2011

A feather in one's....skirt.

I've always been a big fan of the website P.S I Made This by Erica Domesek and is a D.I.Y. & style expert who lives in NYC.

Erica's creative motto is: "I see it. I like it. I make it." and what's great is most of her D.I.Y. projects are very simple to make.

My favorite is the feather skirt on the left.

All you have to do is get your favorite feather trim and a skirt to match. And then glue and wrap it all the way up - starting from the bottom.

A friend of mine had a really cute dress made out of feathers and I think making one would be great fun and won't break the bank.

Check out Erica's website - P.S I made this for more fun D.I.Y. ideas.

1 comment:

  1. i luv luv the feather trims~~~so so pretty

    Btw im holding a giveaway at may 3rd, but b4 that i need your help with one simple Question answer it and you'll get an extra entry to my giveaway (and follow me of course), there are alot of great prizes, hope you can help me out here ^_^

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete